Tales and details about Mother Nature’s complex and fascinating fluid
This multi-part series takes a look into saliva and its role in oral disease.
Participants will gain a valuable understanding of why healthy saliva is critical and how to test the health and volume of saliva.
The course is designed to create a deep understanding of products and strategies that help create better quality saliva, provide oral comfort, combat disease, and help restore oral balance.
- Spit is it…..and it matters
- Muddy flooding and sinkholes
- Testing, testing….one, two, three
- What’s the Point?
- Picking the right strategies for the right reasons
- Spotlight on the new canaries in the coal mine
- Built in sequential 30 minute modules – Fits today’s schedules
- Can view modules more than once
- 45 days to complete the entire course
New!! Exhibit hall in a box
- Course supplies
- Product samples
Recorded: January 23, 2022
Expires: January 22, 2024
Speaker: Anne N. Guignon, RDH, MPH, CSP
5 CEU | Electronically Mediated I Online | Lecture | Home Study
This on-demand course is self-study and not considered live in most state’s State Dental Practice Acts. Please refer to your state’s practice act for specific requirements.
- PC, Mac, Laptop, and other mobile devices with standard web browser capability.
- Newest version of Google Chrome, Firefox, MSEdge, Safari, or Opera internet browsers.
- Internet connection with 500+Kbps
This course is non-refundable.