Dysbiosis is a new way to understand oral disease like caries, periodontitis, gingivitis, and candidiasis. microbes are smart, but dental professionals need to be smarter. While traditional approaches to deal with oral pathogens have merit, current research shows there are other chemical and mechanical pathways to disrupt biofilm and restore healthy pH levels. It is time to learn about non-antibiotic strategies that target periodontal pathogens.
- Learn the value of power scaling and subgingival biofilm disruption
- Review the limitations of legacy approaches to disease management
- Understand how arginine bicarbonate creates a healthy, sustainable microbial community
- Recognize how prescription trays deliver and sustain 1.7% hydrogen peroxide gel in the sulcus
- Discover the role of fluid dynamics in daily biofilm disruption
This on-demand course is self-study and not considered live in most state’s State Dental Practice Acts. Please refer to your state’s practice act as it applies to you.
- PC, Mac, Laptop, and other mobile devices with standard web browser capability.
- Newest version of Google Chrome, Firefox, MSEdge, Safari, or Opera internet browsers.
- Internet connection with 500+Kbps
This course is non-refundable.