Spit is it…..And it matters!
Saliva is a magical fluid that supports overall health and wellness. Many take this precious fluid for granted until it’s gone. Dry mouth syndrome is an increasing problem in all age groups, from children to seniors.
- review the prevalence of dry mouth syndrome
- distinguish between xerostomia/feeling dry and hyposalivation/being dry
- learn about the complexity of salivary production
- appreciate the components of healthy saliva
- understand the range of factors that lead to dry mouth
- describe why modern lifestyles lead to dry mouth
On Demand Format: 2 CEUs
Registrants have 30 days from purchase to compete the course and post test
AGD PACE Subject codes: 010, 430, 730, 750
Virtual on demand presentation – 2 CEUs
Presenter – Anne Guignon, RDH, MPH, CSP
2 CEU | Electronically Mediated I Online | Lecture | Home Study
No refunds – All sales are final
There are no reviews yet.