Implementing laser dentistry into your dental practice – Can you see the light?
This course is an introduction into laser Dentistry. Attendees will understand how lasers work and will learn how lasers can work in a dental practice. After this presentation, attendees will know what lasers can be used for, how to use them safely, as well as to know where to go to for additional information about laser therapy in dentistry.
- Understand the basic fundamentals of laser treatment
- Appreciate the physics of lasers
- Learn where lasers fit on the electromagnetic spectrum
- Understand the wavelength used in dental laser therapy
- Review case studies using lasers in dental treatment
- Understand how to utilize lasers in the periodontal pocket
- Know how to care for laser equipment
- Discover the patient benefits of laser therapy
Virtual on demand presentation
Recorded: June 13, 2022
Expires: June 12, 2024
Speaker: Angie Mott, RDH
2 CEU | Electronically Mediated I Online | Lecture | Home Study
This on-demand course is self-study and not considered live in most state’s State Dental Practice Acts. Please refer to your state’s practice act for specific requirements.
- PC, Mac, Laptop, and other mobile devices with standard web browser capability.
- Newest version of Google Chrome, Firefox, MSEdge, Safari, or Opera internet browsers.
- Internet connection with 500+Kbps
Supported by an educational grant from