Spit is it…..and it matters!
Muddy flooding and sink holes
These initial course segments review
- Define dry mouth syndrome
- Distinguish the difference between hyposalivation and xerostomia
- Describe the how saliva is produced
- Review basic salivary chemistry
- Discover factors that contribute to dry mouth syndrome
- Recognize why healthy saliva is critical
- Identify the difference between a caries infection and erosive tooth wear
Course codes: 010, 430, 730, 750
Recorded: January 23, 2022
Expires: January 22, 2024
Speaker: Anne N. Guignon, RDH, MPH, CSP
2 CEUs | Electronically Mediated I Online | Lecture | Home Study
This on-demand course is self-study and not considered live in most state’s State Dental Practice Acts. Please refer to your state’s practice act for specific requirements.
- PC, Mac, Laptop, and other mobile devices with standard web browser capability.
- Newest version of Google Chrome, Firefox, MSEdge, Safari, or Opera internet browsers.
- Internet connection with 500+Kbps
This course is non-refundable