Live virtual program – 1 complimentary CEU
AGD PACE Subject codes: 010, 430, 730
Friday, September 23, 2022
Virtual live presentation
Erin Haley-Hitz, RDH, MS and Ryan Rutar, RDH, MAM, BS, BA
Anne Guignon, RDH, MPH, CSP – Moderator
1PM ET/ 12 noon CT/ 11 AM MT / 10 AM PT
Caries and erosion are disease outcomes, but where is the data about a patient’s salivary pH level or buffering capacity? Accurate information can help explain why some are at a higher risk for these conditions.
It takes less than one minute to determine pH and buffering values. Real-time information changes the conversation. Now both the patient and the clinician can focus on two parallel strategies: an accurate prevention plan and implementing any necessary treatments.
- Recognize the urgency for adding salivary diagnostic testing
- Create a protocol to add in-office salivary testing
- Create a plan to successfully implement in-office salivary testing protocols
- Identify how testing improves communication and treatment acceptance
- Develop a strategic plan for team engagement
Supported by an educational grant from