On demand virtual program – 1 complimentary CEU
AGD PACE Subject codes: 010, 430, 730
Erin Haley-Hitz, RDH, MS and Ryan Rutar, RDH, MAM, BS, BA
Anne Guignon, RDH, MPH, CSP – Moderator
A typical professional appointment is packed with “must do” procedures. Clinicians can be reluctant to add another procedure to an already cramped schedule. Unless there is perceived value, patients can hesitate to agree to adding another service. Is there an easy, efficient way to improve the services we offer?
Basic salivary testing is simple and provides a more robust risk profile. The results are scientific and based on actual salivary chemistry. Testing results create more targeted patient conversations, improve patient engagement and treatment acceptance, and provide more predictable health outcomes. Better services support patient health, shine a spotlight on clinician value, and grow practice revenue.
- Review how to add salivary pH and buffering testing
- Discover how salivary testing adds value to the professional appointment
- Outline a testing program check list that supports success
- Identify common issues that slow down implementing clinical testing
- Discuss how patients can implement testing in the home setting
Supported by an educational grant from