Live presentation – 3 complimentary CEs
Friday, May 19, 2023 9AM to 12 Noon
Hilton Garden Inn Las Colinas – 7516 Las Colinas Blvd – Irving TX 75063
Anne Guignon, RDH, MPH, CSP
Do you know what is new in the dental world? And do you know how to incorporate new ideas into daily patient care? This course is designed to bring clinicians up to speed on several key concepts that will make the clinical day easier, better, and more fun.
Innovative technology is changing how dental professionals diagnose and treat oral conditions. Advances in magnification and lighting systems not only improve diagnostic and treatment outcomes but help support clinician health and wellness. Properly fitted seating adds to clinician comfort and safety. Saliva chemistry play and biofilm disruption play key roles in the prevention and management of caries, erosion, and periodontal disease.
- Discuss how lighting color and intensity improve diagnostics
- Discover the postural benefits of safe seating
- Understand the urgency for adding salivary diagnostics
- Describe basic salivary testing steps
- Recognize how new toothbrush designs impact biofilm disruption
AGD Subject codes: 010, 130 – Live presentation – 3 CEUs
Speaker – Anne Guignon, RDH, MPH, CSP
Supported educational grants from