Muddy flooding and sinkholes
All oral conditions that damage or destroy tooth hard structure simply can’t be classified as caries. Caries is only one culprit. Erosion also plays an increasing role in tooth destruction.
Both situations can be stopped if identified early enough. And in the case of caries, damage can be reversed if there is still sufficient structural integrity.
- Appreciate the caries process as a dysbiotic, pH mediated microbial infection
- Understand the chemical process of erosive tooth wear
- Discover the impact of extrinsic and intrinsic acids on tooth structure
Course codes: 010, 730
Recorded: January 23, 2022
Expires: January 22, 2024
Speaker: Anne N. Guignon, RDH, MPH, CSP
0.5 CEUs | Electronically Mediated I Online | Lecture | Home Study
This on-demand course is self-study and not considered live in most state’s State Dental Practice Acts. Please refer to your state’s practice act for specific requirements. System Requirements
- PC, Mac, Laptop, and other mobile devices with standard web browser capability.
- Newest version of Google Chrome, Firefox, MSEdge, Safari, or Opera internet browsers.
- Internet connection with 500+Kbps
This course is non-refundable.