Soft tissue diode lasers: An essential for the restorative dentist – 2022
James M. Braun, DDS, MS
Complementary on demand virtual presentation – 1 CEU
Practically always, restorative procedures involve dealing with the tooth/soft tissue interface for either direct composites or crown placement. The impact of this relationship can have a dramatic effect on case success. This course will focus on the importance of soft tissue laser intervention to insure the desired outcome.
• Understand the foundation of diode laser function.
• Determine when a diode laser is advantageous for clinical cases.
• Compare diode lasers to electrosurgery for soft tissue removal.
• Appreciate the ease, simplicity and safety of diode laser use.
AGD PACE Subject Codes: 135, 490
1 CEU | Electronically Mediated I Online | Lecture | Home Study
Speaker – James Braun, DDS, MS
Recorded: October 5, 2022 Expires: October 4, 2024
This on-demand course is self-study and not considered live in most state’s State Dental Practice Acts. Please refer to your state’s practice act for specific requirements.
- PC, Mac, Laptop, and other mobile devices with standard web browser capability.
- Newest version of Google Chrome, Firefox, MSEdge, Safari, or Opera internet browsers.
- Internet connection with 500+Kbps
Supported by an educational grant from