On demand virtual presentation – 1 complimentary CE – 2
Erin Haley-Hitz, RDH, MS and Ryan Rutar, RDH, MAM, BS, BA
Anne Guignon, RDH, MPH, CSP – Moderator
A typical professional appointment is packed with “must do” procedures. Clinicians can be reluctant to add another procedure to an already cramped schedule. Unless there is perceived value, patients can hesitate to agree to adding another service. Is there an easy, efficient way to improve the services we offer?
Basic salivary testing is simple and provides a more robust risk profile. The results are scientific and based on actual salivary chemistry. Testing results create more targeted patient conversations, improve patient engagement and treatment acceptance, and provide more predictable health outcomes. Better services support patient health, shine a spotlight on clinician value, and grow practice revenue.
- Review how to add salivary pH and buffering testing
- Discover how salivary testing adds value to the professional appointment
- Outline a testing program check list that supports success
- Identify common issues that slow down implementing clinical testing
- Discuss how patients can implement testing in the home setting
AGD Subject codes: 010, 430, 730 – On demand virtual presentation – 1 CEU
Speakers – Erin Haley-Hitz, RDH, MS Ryan Rutar, RDH, MAM, BA, BS
Moderator – Anne N. Guignon, RDH, MPH, CSP
Recorded: October 11, 2022 Expires: October 10, 2024
1 CEU | Electronically Mediated I Online | Lecture
This on-demand course is self-study and not considered live in most state’s State Dental Practice Acts. Please refer to your state’s practice act for specific requirements.
- PC, Mac, Laptop, and other mobile devices with standard web browser capability.
- Newest version of Google Chrome, Firefox, MSEdge, Safari, or Opera internet browsers.
- Internet connection with 500+Kbps
Supported by an educational grant from