On demand virtual presentation – 1 complimentary CEU
Clinicians are reporting that the burden of dental disease has noticeably increased as a result of the lack of routine care, change in diet, stress and many other factors. This impact of the pandemic is real and will persist for some time. Being able to identify the impact of saliva on this process is critical. Let’s spend an hour looking at some risk factors and possible solutions to fix the problem.
- Describe the impact of saliva on dental disease
- Examine salivary risk factors for dental disease
- Recognize solutions to reduce risk
AGD Subject codes: 010, 430, 730
Speaker – Judy Bendit, RDH, BS
1 CEU | Electronically Mediated I Online | Lecture
Recorded: January 24, 2023 Expires: January 23, 2025
This on-demand course is self-study and not considered live in most state’s State Dental Practice Acts. Please refer to your state’s practice act for specific requirements.
- PC, Mac, Laptop, and other mobile devices with standard web browser capability.
- Newest version of Google Chrome, Firefox, MSEdge, Safari, or Opera internet browsers.
- Internet connection with 500+Kbps
Supported by an educational grant from
There are no reviews yet.