2022 – The Spotlight Series……. Breaking the cycle of blame and shame
This item is for two LIVE Webinars hosted on April 13, 2022 and April 27, 2022.
After purchase, view the course series under My Account to acquire Zoom links.
April 13, 2022 – Live virtual presentation
Caries and erosion – The ultimate environmental catastrophes
- Recognize the prevalence of caries and erosion
- Compare salivary risk factors – pH and buffering
- Describe the impact of pH and buffering on caries and erosion
- Develop a strategy for in office salivary testing
- Improve salivary composition using arginine, xylitol, and calcium
- Create a plan for at home salivary monitoring
AGD Subject codes: 010,430, 730
April 27, 2022 – Live virtual presentation
Arginine, Hydrogen Peroxide, and Water –
Magical weapons in the war against oral dysbiotic diseases
- Distinguish the difference between classic infections and dysbiosis
- Recognize how commensal microbes become pathobionts
- Evaluate the limitations of legacy approaches to disease management
- Describe how arginine bicarbonate creates a healthy, sustainable microbial community
- Define how 1.7% hydrogen peroxide gel in prescription trays supports homeostasis
- Identify the role of fluid dynamics in daily biofilm disruption
AGD Subject codes: 010, 730
Refund requests must be submitted in writing no later than April 1, 2022 and are subject to a $15 administrative fee.